Saturday, March 03, 2012

Joe Myers and Linda


Joe Myers is a stunning guitarist, singer, composer, artist... and one of my favorite people in the whole world. Often something magical happens when Joe and I play together and I don't take those moments for granted. It is what we all work for each time we step onto the stage. Sometimes the more magical moments are the happy accidents that occur when just letting go and really 'playing.' Been sitting in a lot with Joe at some of the venues around town (Phoenix, AZ, U.s.), and Joe graciously gives me the freedom to just let me play my guts out and be myself. It's "have POD, will travel" and I carry only the Chapman Stick and the HD Pod 500 in its wonderful little Swancase and I just plug right into the P.A. or sometimes into Joe's set-up. He helps to make playing music fun, easy and highly creative for me. Thank you, Joe.

Find Joe Myers and his music at : www.joemyers.net

Photo by David Campbell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home